How long are consultations?
- The initial consultation is 45 minutes to an hour in duration. Subsequent consultations are 30 to 45 minutes in duration depending on the condition.
How do I pay?
- Pay via Efpos with debit card, Master card, Visa, American Express or cash. You can also pay through Direct Deposit (prior to consult only).
What funding options are available?
- Health Fund claims – if you have applicable extras cover you will be able to claim some of the cost of each session back under your private health insurance.
- Medicare Funding (CDM/EPC) – requires referral from GP and will fund part of the allocated physiotherapy consultations. (A gap fee applies)
- DVA (gold card holders) – requires referral from GP. (No gap fee)
Are there services available for DVA patients?
- Yes- applicable gold card and white card holders are bulk billed
- A referral from your GP is required to commence physiotherapy
What areas does Physio Nomad service?
- All areas of Hervey Bay are serviced by our reliable and trusted physiotherapists